Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year 2011 ♥

YeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaa ♥
New year is here ♥

Guess what I wished to do before this brand new year knocked my door?
Oh yeah I was thinking to write blog / dairy for my year 2011 ♥
Yeah, I had never determined to post constantly. I often stopped after few posts.
How about this time? Hmm. Let's pray for determination ♥

Alright. New year. Of course we'll have new year wishes. So do I.

New year wish:
1. Be with my girl and never had a full stop ♥
- [what i meant is not 24-7. i think you know what i meant xD]
2. Get good grades for my subjects. ♥
3. Attend all classes and finish all tutorials. ♥
4. Have good time management for all my tasks. ♥
- [Know what, I had tonnes of tasks coming on]
5. Maintain great relationship with family and friends. ♥
6. Get some part time jobs. ♥
7. Save up money for new equipments for my camera build and future travelings. ♥
8. Post blogs often. ♥
9. Exercise often, to be more precise, diet. ♥
10. Improve myself, not only physically, mentally as well. ♥
11. Most importantly, attend church's Sunday service and pray often. ♥ ♥ ♥

11 wishes for the year 2011 xD *pray hard* hopes every single wish will come true x)

Alright. New tasks to be done, to be more precise, events:
1. UTAR Jan Intake 2011 Orientation (ongoing right now until end of orientation week)
2. Hygiene Campaign (1st week of semester)
3. Yes Education Partner Program (ongoing right now until end of this year)
4. Fund-raising Pre-event 1 (1st - 3rd week of semester)
5. Fund-raising Pre-event 2 (1st - 3rd week of semester)
6. Famine 30 (19 & 20 Feb)
7. FEStival 2011 (26 Feb)
8. UTAR Ball 2011 (somewhere around March)
9. UTAR Masquerade Night 2011 (somewhere around April)
10. UTAR May Intake 2011 Orientation (somewhere around end of May)
11. SRC Election 2011/2012 (somewhere around June)

So well, it's really an OMG for me. Obviously, it's going to be a very hectic semester for me. Pray hard that i will do well in everything =) *Pray*

Alright, next post coming up: 4 Days in Bintulu ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment